The European Social & Business Co-creation Competition
In 2014, Ashoka and its partners the Zermatt Summit Foundation, Fondation Guilé, DPD and Boehringher Ingelheim launched an unprecedented online collaborative competition - the Social & Business Co-creation: Collaboration for Impact - to source, highlight and catalyze innovative co-creation projects in Europe, led by social-mission organizations, traditional businesses and public institutions.
The competition granted awards to the following 5 winners and finalists, successful co-creation pioneers who demonstrate the great potential of co-creation to invent tomorrow’s society:
- La Microfranchise OA: ADIE & O2 Homes services [in video]
- Autism at Work: Specialisterne & SAP [in video]
- Ana Bella Social School for Women Empowerment: Ana bella Foundation & Danone [in video]
- Affordable drugs for underserved patients: EspeRare & Merck Serono [in video]
- The Farmers Club: TABIT & Vodafone [in video]
Olivier Fruchaud, the Director of Ashoka Switzerland explained in an interview with Dukascopy TV this collaboration where the social entrepreneur is plugging social innovation in the value-chain of a company to develop both economic and social value. Watch this interview here.